Effective as of April 29, 2015
This website, evolvemkd.com, (hereinafter the “Site”) is provided by Megan Driscoll, LLC d/b/a EvolveMKD (“EVOLVEMKD”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
Information Collection and Use
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve the Site, features and content, to administer your membership and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site. We also may also use your information in order to better understand how the Site is used.
- In the course of using the Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and administer your account (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name and email address. Personal Information shall be collected only when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this website. EVOLVEMKD and the companies we hire will use this information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you when you submit your information. From time to time, we may refer to that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use that information to contact you. We will not otherwise transfer the personally identifiable information you provide at this website to any third party unless otherwise disclosed to you.
- We make reasonable efforts to keep Personal Information in our possession or control, which is used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. It is the responsibility of each individual to ensure that the Personal Information relating to them is accurate, complete and current.
- We also monitor the use of this website by collecting aggregate information. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use, the pages you visit or the website which directed you to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website.
- Information posted to message boards, chat rooms, blogs and other user forums become public information. Use caution when posting. Individuals under the age of 18 should use additional care not to provide any personally identifying information when participating in any area of the Site where postings might become public.
Access to Personal Information
To request access to Personal Information that we hold about you, we require that you submit your request in writing at the e-mail address or phone number shown below. You may be able to access your Personal Information and correct, amend or delete it where it is inaccurate, except as follows:
- The burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question;
- Providing access to your Personal Information would be likely to reveal Personal Information about others;
- Disclosing the information would reveal the confidential commercial information of EVOLVEMKD or its clients.
We will endeavor to provide your requested Personal Information within 30 days of receiving your access request. If we cannot fulfill your request, we will provide you with a written explanation of why we had to deny your access request.
Under 13 year olds
This website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from or about any person under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way, which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Security of your personal data
We employ reasonable physical, technological, and administrative security measures and attempt to ensure they are applicable under the circumstances. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Data (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a subpoena or court order, or when required by law to do so. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to report and/or prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Site, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
How to reach us